We developed Vitoli products with the goal of providing more effective products for specific facets associated with healthy longevity.
Vitoli® Stress & Anxiety contains L-Theanine (an anxiolytic molecule identified from green tea), high-quality extracts of valerian, and the exclusive Provitol® Complex (powerful antioxidants; olive polyphenols). It can be used during the day to reduce anxiety or at night to help with sleep. While it is important to always be aware of the risk of drowsiness, Vitoli® Stress & Anxiety should not cause drowsiness if you sleep well.
Specifically for valerian, a systematic review, including two meta-analyzes, was published in 2020 by Shinjyo and collaborators. They identified 60 studies, including 49 randomized clinical studies and 8 observational studies specifically on sleep and anxiety (6894 people). It goes without saying that to assert that there is no study in the field of natural health products can demonstrate a certain lack of knowledge on the subject as well as a poor opinion of the field which can conclude in false claims.
Note that anti-anxiety medication and chemical sleeping pills may be useful for short periods of time, but prolonged use is not recommended. Vitoli® Stress & Anxiety is not addictive nor causes any form of dependance, and can be used as needed or continuously in a very safe way.
Here are some testimonials from the Testimonials section of the Vitoli website. These are people who wrote to us to thank us and we asked them if we could use their testimonial by mentioning their full name, age, and region to show that these are real people:
- I have been diagnosed with GAD (generalized anxiety disorder), sometimes medicated with citalopran and medicated for sleep. In February at my annual medical visit, my physician planned to reduce my medication by informing me about Vitoli products. At the beginning, I started to use Vitoli Stress and Anxiety and from the first few weeks, I saw a great improvement! This week they were very useful going for 52 hours without electricity! I have stopped citalopran and I take it as needed. I started Vitoli sleep, and it goes well so far when I need it. Namaste! Gynette Dostaler, 67 years old, Blainville.
- The summer of 2019 was difficult for me, I lost my mother and it was a shock for me. The morning of her funeral, I was no longer in control of my body, I was so tense. My partner gave me Vitoli Stress and Anxiety. I took two tablets and felt the effects after 30 minutes. My body relaxed and I managed to get through this day without losing control of my emotions. I take it now before bed to release the stress of the day and I have better nights. Last January, menopause set in with muscle aches, irritability and hot flashes. I took one Vitoli Menopause tablet in the morning to help me get through the day and one in the evening to reduce hot flashes at night. In three days, the episodes had greatly reduced. I use these two products regularly in order to maintain a good quality of life. Chantal Clément, 51 years old, Rouyn-Noranda.
- I would like to tell you that I have tried Vitoli Stress and Anxiety and I can only thank you for it. My anxiety has calmed down and my thoughts are positive. It’s incredible. I’m so glad I found this product that works so well. I recommend it 100%. Florence Carfagnini, 69 years old, Laval.
- I am a septuagenarian of a very anxious nature since my tender childhood. Stress and anxiety gave me insomnia. I stressed to the very idea of going outside of my house. I have already taken antidepressants for several periods of my life. Recently, I’ve taken cipralex for approximately 6-7 months. I felt better, but I gained weight and preferred to stop. About a year later, I discovered Vitoli. A few months ago, I started taking them and I feel much better. I feel more relaxed, and much less anxious. I felt an effect after only a few days. I like the fact that the dosage is as needed and that it does not create an addiction, unlike cipralex. Marielle Lachance, 78 years old, Montérégie.
- Honestly, I have already tested other natural products, but this time, from the very first pill, I have seen an improvement. I used to be very anxious and had trouble sleeping, then I took Vitoli Stress and Anxiety for a few weeks and I recovered my energy. I began to see clearly and knew why… I recommended it to several others and they said the same thing. And now I started Vitoli Menopause. Thank you Vitoli! Julie Yair Azcuy, 47 years old, Repentigny.
Claims permitted by Health Canada for Vitoli® Stress and Anxiety:
- Helps relieve anxiety and stress.
- Helps to temporarily promote a state of relaxation.
- Provides antioxidants.
Further suggested reading:
- Stop Sleeping Pills in 5 Steps
- 6 Tips to Fight Fatigue: Article 2 of 2
- The Longevity Diet (Book by Prof. Valter Longo): Article 1 of 2
- Autophagy: The Effects of Fasting (Article 2 of 3)
- Lakhan SE, Vieira KF. Nutritional and herbal supplements for anxiety and anxiety-related disorders: systematic review. Nutr J. 2010 Oct 7;9:42.
- Pottie et al, 2018. Déprescription des agonistes des récepteurs des benzodiazépines. Guide de pratique Clinique.
- Shinjyo et al, 2020. Valerian Root in Treating Sleep Problems and Associated Disorders-A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. J Evid Based Integr Med. 2020 Jan-Dec;25:2515690X20967323.