Did you know that memory problems and cognitive health are the number 1 concerns of aging people? It even comes before cancer and cardiovascular diseases, which are the most important causes of death. It is true that it is rather difficult to enjoy life without our cognitive abilities.
In terms of supplements, in addition to the potential deficiencies of certain vitamins and minerals, Ginkgo biloba remains the most studied natural extract for its preventive effects. In my first book (Live Young, Longer), I presented Ginkgo biloba as one of the important ingredients to consider for healthy longevity. I could not yet mention at the time that we had also discovered new modulators of primary aging, what are now called gerosuppressive agents, during our research with Concordia University. These findings are now published in a scientific journal with a high-impact in basic research on primary aging, where patents have been filed.
Without going into details, it is obvious that the gerosuppressive agents that we have identified in Ginkgo biloba have an effect on the mechanisms of primary aging and these effects could, at least in part, explain the many benefits of this plant used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for hundreds of years.
In addition to a high-quality Ginkgo biloba extract (50:1 double standardized) at 200 mg per daily dose, Vitoli® Memory and Cognitive Health also contains:
- Olive polyphenols from the exclusive Provitol® Complex (50 mg)
- Vitamin D (1000 IU)
- Vitamin B12 (400 ug) and
- Folic acid (400 ug)
Our goal was to make it the most comprehensive and effective cognitive health product on the market. It is important to refer to the recognized uses for this product. Health Canada recognizes five health claims for Vitoli® Memory and Cognitive Health.
Here are some testimonials from the Testimonials section of the Vitoli website. These are people who wrote to us to thank us and we asked them if we could use their testimonial by mentioning their full name, age and region to show that these are real people:
- My spouse was diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia in January 2019. He’s been taking medication since July. After being administered a pacemaker to regularize his heart, he had to take 5mg of medication for 1 month then increase to 10 mg. It was not working at all and then I heard about Vitoli. I asked the pharmacist if my spouse could take it. The pharmacist checked and everything was good to go. My spouse therefore took it for 1 month and he confirmed that he was much better and more alert. We went to get more, but forgot to take it for 2 weeks. The difference was obvious, even our entourage talked about it. He started taking them again and 2 days later, he was 50% sharper. It is really good that you can help people! Colette Roy, 60 years old, Jonquière.
- I recently discovered your products and I admit that having tried many other products, partly natural and others, such as injections due to my seven herniated discs and my osteoarthritis, I was a little skeptical! I am very happy to make this wonderful discovery of Vitoli Memory and Cognitive Health products. A great discovery! I was ordering a product from Europe, but for me your products are much superior! THANK YOU! Minda Dantas, 52 years old, Drummondville.
- It looks like I have to stop taking it to realize the big impact it does … it’s been 3 weeks since I stopped “Vitoli Memory and Cognitive Health” and I’m back in a fog – forgetting all sorts of things and I started to get anxious again and find myself incompetent to drive my car. Aging is not easy 😉 but long live Vitoli! Nicole Dumoulin, 66 years old, Tremblant.
- Here is the news as requested for Vitoli Memory and Cognitive Health, I have been taking it for 2 weeks now and I noticed a good improvement in memory; I search for my words much less and remember names more easily than before. Also I noticed that my vision has improved by 50% after my stroke from my left optic nerve … confirmed by my ophthalmologist on May 14, 2020. I was already taking Vitoli Sleep and Vitoli Joints. I am satisfied with the results! It is with pleasure that I recommend these products which are of excellent quality and which work very well. Thank you very much Vitoli. Alain Sr. Huot, 70 years old, Ville LaSalle.
Claims permitted by Health Canada for Vitoli® Memory and Cognitive Health:
- Helps improve cognitive functions in adults.
- Helps improve memory in adults.
- Helps prevent vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency.
- Provides antioxidants.
Further suggested reading:
- Memory and Cognitive Health – Ginkgo biloba (2 of 2)
- Olive Polyphenols and Vitoli Products – Article 2: The Benefits
- Vitamin B12 and the Elderly
- Why Is Vitamin D So Important?
- Amieva et al, 2013. Ginkgo biloba extract and long-term cognitive decline: a 20-year follow-up population-based study. PLoS One. 8(1):e52755.
- Brondino et al, 2013. A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Ginkgo biloba in Neuropsychiatric Disorders: From Ancient Tradition to Modern-Day Medicine. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013:915691.
- Franke et al, 2014. The use of Ginkgo biloba in healthy elderly. Age (Dordr). Feb;36(1):435-44.
- Jiang et al, 2013. Ginkgo biloba extract for dementia: a systematic review. Shanghai Arch Psychiatry. Feb;25(1):10-21.
- Kennedy, D.O., Scholey, A.B., Wesnes, K.A. 2000. The dose-dependent cognitive effects of acute administration of Ginkgo biloba to healthy young volunteers. Psychopharmacology (Berl). Sep;151(4):416-23.
- Le Bars et al, 1997. A placébo-controlled, double-blind, randomized trial of an extract of Ginkgo biloba for dementia. (North America EGb Study Group). JAMA. 278:1327-32.
- Sarkar et al, 2020. Therapeutic promises of Ginkgolide A: A literature-based review. Biomed Pharmacother. 2020 Dec;132:110908.