Professionnals

Professionals

If you are a healthcare professional, you can contact us through the address,  professionnels@vitoli.ca or by filling the form below.

Your last name (mandatory)

Your first name (mandatory)

Your messaging address (mandatory)

Subject

Profession (mandatory)

Medical doctorPharmacistPharmacy technicianOTC clerk

Where is your work establishment ? (mandatory)

Your message (mandatory)

COMING SOON

We provide training for physicians, pharmacists and other health professionals on the use of Vitoli®, products, contraindications and potential interactions with medications.

This is a live webconference training to allow participants to ask questions. This is a very popular training and the participant survey data shows us the following statistics:

- The information provided will be useful for my practice: 65% strongly agree33% agree = a total positive response of 98%.

- This will better help me respond to my customer requests and needs : 57% strongly agree, 38% agree = a total positive response of 95%.

Furthermore, we will soon offer additional training, at the request of pharmacists, regarding :

  • Sleep and anxiety problems
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Potential interactions with drugs: detailed analysis
Contact us via the form on the left for more information.